Stage 1. The Bitter Fruit My life Without Jesus
Whether we are a believer or an unbeliever we can leave Jesus
out of our life. And unless you know Jesus you cannot go on to the
better or the best fruit. We all need to understand what is possible
only through Jesus Christ.
Now when we that do know Jesus should realize
that salvation and sanctification are only possible through a
relationship with Jesus Christ. Let us review some of the elements
that block a relationship with Jesus.
Are you ready to trust Jesus?
- Refusing to pay attention to him, going our own way, or no faith
in him, but trust in other gods, things, such as work, TV, money, food,
sex, and drugs.
- God’s Word helps us to know Jesus and how we can change our lives.
- First we need to realize that as humans,
according to Rom. 3:23 all has sinned. Whether it is one sin or
continuous sin, the penalty will be the same.
6:23 states the penalty will be death and separation from God.
- Hebrew 9:27 says We all must face judgment.
- 1 Peter 3:18 says, “For Christ died for sins once for all, the
righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. . .
- Rejection of salvation in Jesus prevents forgiveness
of sin, resulting in eternal damnation.
- As Jesus says in John 5:24,
“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who
sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over
from death to life.
- We often try to be religious by going to
church, or trying to live morally perfect. But perfection apart form
Jesus is not possible.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 says, “For it is by grace you have been saved,
through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not
by works, so that no one can boast. "Grace is the only way.
First time trusting to Jesus, we need to pray this,
Jesus, I am a sinner and I know I cannot come to Heaven without
a relationship with you. Jesus I need you to save me. I accept you
Believers time trusting to Jesus,
Understand How the Bitter Fruit Prevents Sanctification
Next, we move away from the bitter fruit and begin to
seek and mature spiritually in the better fruit. So now we are going
to talk about
the Better Fruit.